non evasive live testing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

non evasive live testing

Post by cooper98 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:35 pm

Please read attached info recently given by an AE,

your comments would be gladly accepted,
Clint

Hello All,

During one of my visit’s yesterday, I was asked what I knew about the attached company, some of my A\C’s clients have been contacted and been “non disruptive” testing, obviously the client is drawn towards this rather than arranging shutdowns and loss of revenue. As this was possibly going to impact on my A\C’s revenue, he contacted the company and invited them in for a chat on the pretense of using them for some work. He was informed that the operatives are fully kitted out in flash proof clothing and open panels etc to test on the energised installation (reg 14 EAWR breech?). On further checking my contractor, has indicated that HSE have investigated this company and are not happy about their working practices, but cannot find anything to pass onto his clients. This company seem to be a franchise type company as we looked on the internet and they have some offices around the UK, and one area is asking for companies to join their network.

Has anyone come across them or heard anything about their practices, if they are making headway into the UK, be aware as our A\C’s could be losing work to them.

I welcome any feedback

Regards

cooper98
Admin

View user profile http://areae.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top